Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam"s Diary

WEDNSDAY-She was as far by the most curious creature a live she always wondered about everything. She was always wants to know why and what for everthing.Sometimes i hide from her because she's so curious what if i don't have the answers what would she think of me.I'v been wondering thinking to my self why she always wants company. Doesn't she understand that in the loniless is when genius get there great idea's.I think that she's just a curuious one. The animals like her and she likes them. She names everything, when she see's it she has a name for it.It never a curred to me that she told me her name. I don't know why she did it, but it amazed me how she felt when I seemed uncaring. She's just another creature here. Now it is night and she loves how the "moon," like she called it ,comes back almost every night. Its funny to watch someone that's always so curuois.

FRIDAY-She does the weirds things.Some how she has this way of making the things so likeable and loveable. Like I never notice the difference betweeen the lion and the tiger. She always went away for some time at the being when I would avoid her. Today i saw her in that rock where she sits at when she's sad. She didn't see me but I saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment