Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

The day i saw them in the forest they were so cute and peaceful.They never suspected what was going to happen to them. There bright pink and red checks they looked so nice. I was finally going to have my feast.I don't know why they would leave them alone in the forest. to bad they are mine now, and i will eat them up one at a time. I shall eat them up.Specially the boy. The girl shall help me out for she should help. 3 days have gone by and they still haven't found my house. I wonder were those middling kids are. Wait there here there eating the house up. There eating it for the house is made of bread and sugar. These kids will not resist the candy they most eat them. I shall take good care of them for the should be fat in order for me to eat them. The boy is getting fatter. The girl helps me to things around the house. She complanes but that will do her no good. She knows what is coming but the boy he will be my feast. For i have waited the longest to have a feast of good fat boy. Today is the day that I will eat the boy. At last i eat him and have my feast. The girl should go and fetch me the water. She complanes but that will not save her brother. She thinks that by that she would help him. I don't know what i most do to this silly foolish girl. She does not know how to but him in the oven. Foolish little thing. I must show her how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment