Friday, April 24, 2009

Dr. Heidegger's Experiment

today i tried an expirariament my friends came in to withness something unvoliable. a rose that my beutiful dear fiance gave me. they had already seen the affect on the rose and they went for it. they drank from the Foundine of Youth. they see that they are young and go to there old elves again. they had chocked on the chance of being young again. they saw that each would get a secound chance. they wanted to go back to the youth years there years of vanity. i saw that they just drank==-uncontrolabily. i had n-ever seen them like that it was as it Fools in a circus. I saw that they effect was greater they were all over young Mrs, Wycher\y the they wanted her but she did not Wanted .she didn't want them or notshe was just unlike the old times a player. I didn't know how they would react was a mister. they acted like goons in a world of no rules. They wanted a Fulltime of youngness. they wanted there young years back and would do and thing to get it . As the flower went back, to its old self they would ton the reaction of them was the most unbelievable thing they wanted move of that wine, they wanted to do anything to get more they showed me that being young, isn't always good. they showed me that they would Alulae it in vena they showed me that things aren't always the way they as they seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment